Monday, November 1, 2010

Mme Touchie Blakely - November 1, 2010

Bonjour tout le monde!!

It's hard to believe we're into November already - time is ticking away...

FRENCH CLASSES (8D and 8E):
  • spelling quiz # 4 (Halloween) will be held on Tuesday, Nov 2 (Day 2) this week.
  • Your Automne poster will be checked on Wednesday, Nov 3 (Day 3) - you will be presenting your work of art to the class!
  • A reminder to you that if you're borrowing one of my personal French novels for the Independent Novel Study, you MUST return a SIGNED permission slip to me - deadline is November 9, 2010 - if I don't have your permission slip returned, I will ask you to return my novel to my collection.

FRENCH CLASS (8F)

  • Your October duo-tang should be completed by now and you should bring in a new duo-tang for November - if you need to purchase one, please bring me $0.25 and pick your favorite colour!!
  • Autumn posters will be checked Wednesday, November 3 - no exceptions!

SCIENCE CLASSES (8D and 8E)

  • Your CELL MODELS are due by Wednesday, November 3 - this assignment includes the following: the cell, all parts clearly labelled, and a written description (GOOD COPY) of the job each cell part does! You will be presenting this to the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment